TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple TouHou Hardstyle - Bad Apple

hmm what to say...

I guess, one of the risks of remixing a song is that it becomes something thats not the song. I love bad apple, its currently the theme song of my days. but for me it's the lyrics that make me fall into a happy trance. the actual music to the song is relatively unmemorable and kinda squeaky.

but since this lacks the lyrics, and its a absolute alteration of the music to the point I dont even recognize it as bad apple. I'm pretty sure you can release this as a stand alone song without using the bad apple name as a crutch.

So on its own, its a pretty decent hard-style song. I think I will be listening to it on loop till I go to sleep tonight. Grats on the top 5 of the week~ and keep up the good work.

Mad World (Xtra Version) Mad World (Xtra Version)

Lets see here...

I was rather surprised at the quality of this piece. I was a fan of the original song but wow, this one did it justice. I've never heard a remix of mad world before, grats on origenality.

The song itself is rather cryptic. If that makes sense. Its like I should be working on a rubric cube while inside of a clock tower while listening to this song. in other words, well done, well done. I think I'll listen to it another 40 times then move on.

MarkySpark responds:

You're Awesomeness is Awesome.

His World (Remix) His World (Remix)

wow nicely done!

I saw the name and I had to check this out. quite a well made remix. its true to its roots and it has a house / heavy base addition. I love the part around 1:50. A simple slow down but hey, silence is a big part of music.

Well done~ Well done~

The Working Man The Working Man

country music?

it has a little of the country twang to it but hey, this is a great mellow song perfect for my mood right now. (head cold sickness / really tired / bored) XD

Thanks for the great music ^-^

Won't Get Fooled Again Won't Get Fooled Again

Give a one-line summary of your review

wow pretty cool remix, it gets cloudy in the middle but thats ok.
and you have inspired me 2 try 2 make my own song remix, i should get the first one with in a week, thanx

Ska riffs Set One Ska riffs Set One

short but sweat!

this got me moving on to making me move to finnish one of my games....
behold the power of music!

Hardcore Piano Beat Hardcore Piano Beat

I thought "what was so good about this..."

...then the beat hit me like a wall! BOOM!
this is great man!!!